Wednesday Night Spring Classes
The Battle Plan for Prayer
A Ladies Bible Study Inspired By The Feature Film “War Room” Are you ready to take your prayer life to the next level? Do you want to experience the joy of answered prayer on a regular basis? The bible study is designed to help believers become more devoted to prayer and to faithfully and effectively wield the weapon of prayer in the battle and seasons of life.
Taught by: Kenya Stafford - C108 - 12 Week Class - 35 spots available - Wednesdays at 6:30pm - Begins March 15th.
An Andy Stanley Series – Video & Discussion We all have places we want to end up in life. Yet the paths we choose often lead us away from our intended destinations. In this 12 week series “Destinations”, we examine the disconnect between our dreams and the paths we take to reach them - that our Direction, not our intentions, determines our Destinations. Then in the 2 part series “Boulevard of Broken Dreams”, we learn how we should react when our dreams can’t ever come true. In these two series we'll be challenged to ask the questions: Where Am I Headed? and Who Is In Control?
Taught by: Stan & Nancy Pippin - C109 - 12 Week Class - 35 spots available - Wednesdays at 6:30pm - Begins March 15th.
It Starts At Home
Learn to Confidently Teach Your Kids About God - video & discussion In these busy, hectic days we take our kids to sports practices, games, music lessons, school tutoring and other activities to give our children the best opportunities for success. But what if we're missing the chance to teach them what matters most? Explore tangible ways that parents—couples, single parents, blended families and grandparents—can build a legacy of faith for their children.
Taught by Tim & Kelly Cutshaw - C122/123 - 12 Week Class - 35 spots available - Wednesdays at 6:30pm - Begins March 15th.
The Holy Spirit Power In The Book of Acts The first ten chapters of the Book of Acts are " Dunamis”: Holy Spirit Power filled! Boldness to preach, miracles, wonders and church growth explosions are on almost every page. It is a virtual POWER manual and guide for the believer and church to be overcoming in these last days. We need it!
Taught by: Pastor John Unthank - C124/125 - 12 Week Class - 60 spots available - Wednesdays at 6:30pm - Begins March 15th.
Wednesday Ladies Bible Study
Taught by: Barbara Stephens - Fireside Room - 12 Week Class - 12 Spots Available - Wednesdays at 6:30pm - Begins March 15th.
The Book of Romans
Taught by: Todd Justice - C109 - Optional $10 curriculum book - 12 week class - 1st & 3rd Sundays at 6pm - On going class on Sunday evenings.
We also have...
- The Great Marriage Experience - Meets the 1st and 3rd Sundays each month at 6PM in C124/125
- "The Link" Bible Study - Meets Sundays at 9:30AM in C108
- Adult Bible Study Class - Meets Sundays at 9:30AM in C124/125
- Thursday Women's Bible Study - Meets Thursdays at 10AM in C108
- Men's Bible Study - Meets every other Tuesday at 6PM in the Cafe
- Freedom In God's Love - Meets every other Monday at 7PM in the Fireside Room
Registration is not required for these classes. View the printable calendar at parkwest.org for a complete list of events and classes.
- $0The Battle Plan for Prayer (Kenya Stafford, ladies only)Sold Out
- $0Destinations (Stan & Nancy Pippin)29 remaining
- $0It Starts With the Home (Tim & Kelly Cutshaw)22 remaining
- $0Dunamis (John Unthank)21 remaining
- $0Ladies Bible Study (Barbara Stephens)11 remaining
- $0The Book of Romans held on 1st and 3rd Sundays22 remaining
- The Book of Romans Class Book: $10
- The Battle Plan for Prayer Book (optional to purchase): $10